Sunday 22 January 2012

Aussie Reef Luxury Shea Butter Beer Soap


Custom Order already woohooo! This is a custom order for a beer soap for an Australian couple living here in Canada. She wanted the soap to have an Australian flavour to it and He didn't want it girlie lol. So here is Aussie Reef Luxury Shea Butter Beer Soap! The beer used to make this soap is Victoria Bitter or VB as it is affectionately referred to in Australia. It is Australia's best selling beer. I scented this soap with Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil and a touch of Eucalyptus Essential Oil both Australian in origin. The colour comes naturally from Australian Red Reef Clay. It doesn't get more Australian than that lol all I need to do is put a Kangaroo or Koala on the label and it's good to go! ;p I hope they like it! :)

7 comments:

  1. OH my god. Look at that natural red!!!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I love the Australian Red Reef Clay for the natural reds. I use it in my Apple Orchard Soap which is the picture at the top of the blog. I hope you are having a great week! Mike :)

      Delete
  2. Nice red , I have been using only French Red Clay, I have never heard of this Australian one :). I will have to look for it for sure. Lovely soap.
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I love the Autralian Clays they are really nice to work with! Mike :)

      Delete
  3. Love that color! Congrats on the custom order, those are always tons of fun, I think. Those disc-shaped soaps are my Hubby's favorite, too. :) ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This red is amazing! I love beer soaps, they make such nice foam and smells funny. Can you tell me, please, what did you use to make round soaps? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. 명품레플리카

    ReplyDelete